May 19, 2011

Calm

I thought I'd share some music I like, and finally bought tonight.

But don't be scared when I say it's classical piano !

It fits more in the contemporary classical category.

It's by an awesome (that's of coures in my opinion) artist - Ludovico Einaudi

He's still alive by the way, just in case anyone still thinks that all classical music super old and all the composers are dead.

Here are my personal favourites so far, from what I've heard of his music :







I've got the piano sheet music for I giorni, and it's really nice to actually play, I hope to get more of his sheet music because in person, actually playing it, it's even better.

I find it really calming.

& if this music wasn't your style, that's fine ! Just take a listen and see, you never know, right?

I'd call myself someone who listens to pretty much all types of music, I have my favourites but I'd say I like pretty much all the genres.

Anyway, if you did end up liking it, awesome! I'm glad I could show it to you!  
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment