May 22, 2011

That's the difference.

It's all about money.  It's all about the 'job'

But I ask you, what do you really think a job is ? Don't you think it should be something you enjoy ? Something you want to do ?

I do.

But generations older than mine, most of the time, believe a 'job' is something to earn you money only, not something to enjoy.

I think a job, if hunted out, and tried for enough, can be something you love, something you want to pursue.

And most of all, when someone tells me, don't you think that'll be hard?  You can't do that.  What kind of a job would you get doing that ?

Well.
All I can think is: yeah, it might be hard, but that's what I want, and I'm going to try as best I can to get it.
 Thanks for the support. (if you didn't catch the sarcasm there, now you know)

Thought over.
:)

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing Kristi!

    I know how you feel. Sometimes I hear that too, but we're young and if we have ambitions, things that make us happy and motivate us to better ourselves, chances are these things will make us happy for years to come; if this isn't the case, you can't regret something that made you feel alive in the moment. Right? I mean, I really want to study French because one of my first goals in life, and one of my longest goals has been to become bi or trilingual. People say "What will you be if you ONLY study French? A French teacher?" and, you know what? NO! It is so beneficial to have a second or even third language under your belt, and learning lanugages is something which is not only a huge passion of mine, but is something which is proven to be highly stimulating and better one's intelectual capacity. SO THERE!

    :) Thank you for posting this Kristi !

    And, I'm sorry if I sort of vented too!

    ReplyDelete